Canadian Comfort’s skilled HVAC technicians specialize in converting older, less efficient heating and cooling sources to new, high efficiency sources. Converting to a more efficient HVAC energy source, such as natural gas will save you a great deal of money on your monthly energy bills and reduce your environmental impact! The following are some of the most popular types of conversions that we perform on a daily basis, however our expert technicians can take care of any type of conversion. If you don’t see the type of conversion you’re looking for here, please contact us and we can schedule a free-assessment for your specific project! Canadian Comfort makes conversions fast, easy and affordable so that you can start saving on your monthly utility bills right away!
Oil to Gas
Oil was used as the most common fuel source for centuries; however it contains more pollutants, requires an unsightly and dangerous oil tank and is more expensive than natural gas.
There are many excellent reasons to make the switch from oil to natural gas:
- Natural gas is the most popular source of energy for Ontario homes and is accessible in most urban and suburban areas
- Natural gas is significantly less expensive than oil and burns more efficiently, meaning you’ll enjoy outstanding savings on your monthly energy bills
- Natural gas is very versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes from fireplaces, to ACs, to barbeques and even for heating your swimming pool
- Natural gas is one of the safest energy sources available
- Natural gas is one of the cleanest burning fuels which means it produces less pollution than other energy sources, like oil Calculate your savings by switching to Natural Gas using this calculator!
Oil to Propane
Converting oil to propane is an excellent choice for those living in rural areas, or regions without access to natural gas. Propane is a very clean, efficient burning fuel – meaning that you will require less to heat your home! Oil is very volatile in the market making it the perfect time to switch to affordable propane. Here are some of the benefits to switching to propane:
- Propane can be purchased nearly anywhere and can be even delivered conveniently to your home
- A propane heating system generates 32% less emissions than an oil system
- Propane is a domestic fuel that is produced ethically in North America
- Propane is significantly cheaper than oil and burns more efficiently, meaning that you’ll use less and enjoy significant savings on your monthly utility bills
An Oil to Propane Conversion in 2 Minutes!
Electric to Natural Gas or Propane
An electric to natural gas or propane conversion provides the greatest return on investment in terms of efficiency and savings. Electric baseboards are one of the most inefficient and expensive heating methods. Upgrading to natural gas or propane (if you don’t have access to natural gas) is one of the best investments that you can make for the following reasons:
- Natural gas and propane use much less energy to heat and cool your home – providing significant cost savings
- Natural gas and propane are cheaper sources than oil and electricity
- Natural gas and propane are among the cleanest burning fuels producing the least greenhouse gases
- Converting to natural gas or propane heating and cooling equipment allows you the convenience of controlling your home’s temperature at the flick of a switch or the touch or a remote
- Will increase the property and re-sale value of your home
The Conversion Process
Canadian Comfort’s certified HVAC technicians will take care of the conversion process from beginning to end. Our technicians specialize in these types of jobs and will be there to guide you through each step of the process – making it easy and stress free! We offer a variety of payment options, including an affordable monthly rent-to-own program that requires no money down and guarantees 98% approval O.A.C.! This means that you can install an efficient conversion for no money up front. No other HVAC company offers this fantastic option. We also offer financing and buy-out options.
To book your free assessment call us today at 1-343-291-1056, or fill out our quick online form and we’ll contact you within 24 hours!