A heat pump transfers heat energy from a heat source to a destination called a heat sink. Heat pumps are designed to absorb heat from a cool space and release it to a warmer one. This means that it pumps heat into your home during the cooler months and heat out of your home in the warmer months. A heat pump improves the efficiency of your home’s heating and cooling system. Heat pumps use electricity to operate and can be a great compliment to your home’s HVAC system. If you’re interested in installing or upgrading your heat pump, contact Canadian Comfort and our skilled technicians will install a heat pump that is the perfect match to your current HVAC system.
Benefits to Installing a Heat Pump:
- Heat pumps are extremely reliable with minimal maintenance required
- Improves the efficiency of your heating and cooling system
- Save 40-60% on your monthly heating and cooling bills
- Very safe as they use electricity as a power source instead of combustible fuels
- Improves indoor air quality by moving fresh, outdoor air into your home and sending stale air outside
- Easy temperature control
- Fantastic option for homes with electric baseboard heating as the heat pump can be used instead of the baseboard heating, as long as the outside temperature is above -20. Using the heat pump instead of the baseboards results in great savings on monthly electricity bills!
- Perfect when paired with a ductless conditioner
How a Heat Pump Works
Heat Pumps = Greater Heating and Cooling Efficiency
Our cool Canadian climate does not permit using a heat pump as a single heating source, but the device can be adding to any type of heating or cooling system to improve efficiency and provide significant monthly savings. Canadian Comfort specializes in the sales and installation of top-of-the-line Lennox heat pumps. Have another brand in mind? No problem! We’re able to order in and install almost any brand of heat pump that fits your budget!
Canadian Comfort Makes Upgrading Easy!
We offer no credit check, no money down and guarantee 98% approval! This means that you can upgrade to, or install a new heat pump today without putting a dollar down! We offer an easy monthly rent-to-own program allowing you to just rent and relax while enjoying the comfort of a perfectly heated home! Canadian Comfort also offers financing and buy-out options. To book your free assessment call us today at 1-800-958-9601, or fill out our quick online form and we’ll contact you within 24 hours!
Book a Free Assessment Now!